The Italian economic structure is mainly made up of small and medium-sized companies that, thanks to their great creativity and talent, have succeeded over the years in developing more and more advanced know-how, but which often have turned exclusively to the internal market and have had difﬁculty resisting the phenomena of globalization that now see large companies working at a global level and in a logic of interaction on large common platforms from which to draw quickly and with enormous savings in time and ﬁnancial resources.
The average and small Italian company must now consider the European market as an internal market and be able to confront the rest of the world in order to assert its undoubted capacity to create added value.
To operate on international markets it is necessary to have an international structure, know the local cultures, the habits and the rules of business of the single markets, open commercial and productive units in the target countries, conquering market spaces.
BDB is able to develop projects for internationalization that consider the actual needs and potential of customers and support them with a minimum investment for the creation of commercial networks, local companies and the identiﬁcation of industrial and ﬁnancial partners.
Our services to internationalize
- BDB provides its clients with the necessary advice for the analysis of markets and possible development sectors in the various international scenarios (Areas, products, market penetration methods).
- In particular BDB is aimed at small and medium-sized companies that have developed an important and attractive know-how for foreign markets, ready for international development but without an internal structure able to support this activity and the necessary financial instruments to to start a similar path of develop and growth.
Some examples of our services :
- Establishment of foreign Start-ups
- Commercial and financial feasibility analysis
- Analysis of the economic convenience of a new business
- Creation of the corporate, administrative, financial, logistical and productivity conditions for the start-up of a new company
- Selection of the managerial resources necessary for the start of the new activity.
MAIN CONSULTING SERVICES :
- Temporary management service with the addition of experienced managers of the individual local markets
- Resolution of conflict with foreign partners
- Creation of commercial networks and franchising
- International legal assistance
- Recovery of international credits by negotiation
- Creation of international development platforms in partnership with other companies interested in the same markets
- Research for local partners
- Advisory for Asset Management company and Investment Funds
SOME EXAMPLES OF MISSION FOR OUR CLIENTS
- Companies that need international corporate structures, obtain assistance from administrative, financial and legal consultants who speak Italian in over 40 countries worldwide;
- Companies that have difficulty finding finance to expand their presence abroad or who need access to an international banking system;
- Companies that need to find industrial and financial partners;
- Companies that need a correspondent in different countries of the world to take care of institutional and commercial relations.
BDB assists small and medium enterprises in identifying and accessing all financial instruments to support internationalization and to find international credit guarantee instruments and performance bonds.
Thanks to the experience gained and the collaboration with major Italian and foreign banking institutions, BDB is able to assist its clients in the preparation of all the necessary documentation to support the company in the different countries where it will operate.
BDB’s collaboration with investment funds, private equity firms and industrial partners interested in acquiring shares and / or developing new-co in various countries of the world is of great importance.
INVESTMENT SCOUTING (M&A)
Thanks to the experience gained by our partner in the M & A operations as well as the international structuring of investment funds, BDB is able to constantly monitor the main opportunities for acquisition or share capital of companies in the countries where it operates, both under the purely ï¬nancial aspect and under industrial strategic point of view.
The evaluation of brands, for example in the fashion and luxury field, is done not only in reference to marketing potentials but also under the qualitative and know-how aspect thanks to the collaboration of technical consultants who are experts in the specific sector.
We also believe that M & A operations can be, appropriately sized, also a valuable tool for accelerating the internationalization processes of medium and small companies that are entering foreign markets for the first time.
INTERNATIONAL INTERIN MANAGEMENT
- Our network of professionals is able to provide the company with a temporary export manager who takes care of the development of individual markets or the trading of individual products in a given territory.
- This type of solution represents a very interesting opportunity for the company as it allows to have a commercial operating only on foreign development but without having to hire him as an internal resource and without having to structure new company in the country in which the company intends to expand its market.
- The temporary export manager will be supported by our entire structure and can count on the help of our local professionals.
Of fundamental importance for companies that already operate across borders is the possibility of being able to count on the presence on the spot of Italian professionals able to intervene promptly in case of difficulties of different nature.
Our structure is ready to support the company for the resolution of crises of legal, financial, commercial, relational nature in the relationship with local institutions with consultants who speak Italian and are authorized to operate in the different local jurisdictions.
Without a doubt this represents a huge advantage in economic terms and for the result, which allows BDB clients to find a valid ally wherever they operate.
NETWORKING & LOBBYING
Relationship care is one of the essential elements for the penetration of a market, for the development and support of the company’s business.
BDB can count on the great experience of its collaborators involved in lobbying as they all come from assignments in multinationals and international institutions with a portfolio of thousands of contacts, constantly updated and cared for, in over twenty countries in the world