THIS POST IS AN ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF THE ARTICLE “ITALY CHINA COUNCIL FOUNDATION ICCF: NOMINATO COMITATO DI PRESIDENZA” PUBLISHED ON GIORNALE DIPLOMATICO (JUNE 13TH 2022).
GD – Milano, 13th July 2022 – The first board meeting of the Italy China Council Foundation ICCF, the new entity created through the integration of the Italy China Foundation and the Italy-China Chamber of Commerce and presented in Milan on June 28, was held today in Milan.
During the meeting, the Presidential Committee was appointed, as provided for in the new ICCF by laws, on the recommendation of ICCF President Mario Boselli and the four ICCF vice presidents who are ex officio members.The
President’s Committee will consist of:
- President Mario Boselli;
- Vice President Diana Bracco (President Bracco SpA);
- Executive Vice President Riccardo Monti (CEO of Triboo);
- Vice President Claudio Rotti (Confcommercio);
- Vice President Pier Luigi Streparava (President of Streparava SpA);
- by Rodrigo Cipriani Foresio (general manager of Alibaba), Riccardo Garosci (president of AICE), Fulvio Italiano (executive president of BDB Network), Marco Marazzi (partner of Baker & Mckenzie), Fabrizio Spremberg (managing director of Spremberg Srl), Rosario Strano (Intesa Sanpaolo China Project manager) and Marco Bettin (general manager of Italy China Council Foundation).
In the role of guest speaker, Prof. Plinio Innocenzi (from the Department of Chemistry and Pharmacy, University of Sassari).